SHS - Synbiotic is indicated for:
- Regenerating the intestinal flora after acute gastrointestinal disorders and antibiotic therapies.
- As a preventive treatment in maintaining a beneficial intestinal flora.
- Regulating a slow intestinal transit.
- Regulating a fast intestinal transit.
- Sporadic and traveller's diarrhoea.
- Constipation caused by diet changes.
- Constipation caused by travel.
- A good supplement for healthy diets.
- When you feel run down.
- Improving intestinal transit and balance during periods of physical inactivity.
- Increasing vitality.
- In general, for improving the body's balance and wellbeing.
- Indicated for all ages: children, adults and elderly.
Continued use of SHS - Synbiotic helps optimise the body's physiological functions and improves the sensation of wellbeing, increasing vitality and the ability to perform physical exercise without increasing weight.
SHS - Synbiotic can be taken dissolved in water or mixed with food.
|Normalisation of slow transit||2 - 3 sachets / day|
|Normalisation of fast transit||5 - 6 sachets / day|
|Regeneration of intestinal flora||2 - 3 sachets / day|
|Maintenance||1 sachet / day|
|Increased vitality||1 sachet / day|
|Physical exercise||2 - 3 sachets / day|
SHS - Synbiotic is a nutritional supplement that can be included in healthy diets during all stages of life or when it is necessary to improve the body's intestinal or physiological functions.
It is best to start with a 14-day treatment. However, to maintain the benefits of SHS-Synbiotic, it is recommended to continue taking it (1 sachet/day). To regenerate the intestinal flora, the minimum recommended treatment duration is 4 weeks.
SHS - Synbiotic should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet.
It can be used as a replacement for sugar.
Do not use the contents of a sachet that is already open.
Keep out of children's reach.
Regular intake of fibre-containing foods and liquids is recommended for a balanced diet.